Individualized treatment and education
Pelvic health rehabilitative services offered at Well Balanced are catered to women and men 16 years and older. In order to provide the best care possible, we focus on individualized treatment and education for resolution and independent management of your condition.
Our specialized practitioners Dr. Mariel Hammond DPT and Kileen Swenson L.Ac., focuses on external release through manual therapy, acupuncture and cold laser. Following up with stabilization of pelvic floor muscles through therapeutic exercises. Our practitioners find that a combination of these modalities sufficiently treat low to mid complexity pelvic floor symptoms with out having to perform invasive internal release.
Pelvic floor muscle instability can be responsible for the following conditions:
Conditions we treat
- Low back, hip, abdominal, groin or SI Joint pain
- Urinary leakage with coughing, sneezing, laughing, jumping or running
- Fecal incontinence
- Pre and Postpartum care
- Tailbone pain
- Urinary urgency and frequency (with or without urinary leakage) or overactive bladder
- Painful Bladder Syndrome/Interstitial Cystitis (IC)
- Pain with sexual activity
- Pain in the genitals or rectum
- Chronic constipation